Malka & Kravitz, P.A., believes in providing individualized attention in an efficient manner. All of our attorneys are Board Certified in Construction Law by the Florida Bar. Firm members are active in several professional and construction industry organizations, including:
- Florida Bar Construction Law Committee, and legislative subcommittee
- Broward County Bar Construction Law Committee
- American Bar Association Section of Alternate Dispute Resolution
- American Bar Association Forum Committee on the Construction Industry
- Associated Builders & Contractors
- Association for Conflict Resolution
- Miami International Arbitration Society
- International Mediation Institute
- Construction Association of South Florida
- Dispute Resolution Board Foundation
Call 954-828-2807 or contact us online for a free consultation.
Larry Leiby, Of Counsel to the firm, has been practicing construction law in Florida since 1973. He is adjunct faculty at the Florida International University College of Law teaching construction law. He is the author the Florida Construction Law Manual, published by The West Group, Thomson Reuters, annually and online as part of the Florida Practice Series in Westlaw.
To view each of our lawyer's individual biographies, follow the links below.