Board-Certified In Construction Law By The Florida Bar
- Construction and Commercial Litigation
Laura Buitrago practices primarily in the fields of construction and commercial litigation. Ms. Buitrago has extensive experience handling complex construction litigation matters. She has litigated a wide variety of construction and commercial matters including contractual/payment disputes, code violation cases, FDUPTA claims and contracting licensing matters. These representations include construction and design defect disputes, real estate development transactions, and construction accident claims. She has also litigated matters premised on breaches of statutory implied warranties, good faith and fair dealing, indemnity agreements, and negligence.
Before joining the Malka & Kravitz team, Ms. Buitrago was an attorney at a well-known national firm practicing in the areas of construction and commercial litigation. Ms. Buitrago received her Bachelor of Science in Finance and International Business from Florida International University in 2014, and her Juris Doctor from Florida State University College of Law in 2016.
- Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida
- J.D. - 2016
- Florida International University, Florida
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 2014
- Major: Finance
- Major: International Business
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- American Bar Association, Member
- Broward County Bar Association, Member