Malka & Kravitz, P.A. - Your Construction Law Firm
South Florida Construction Attorneys
Phone: 954-828-2807 | Toll Free: 888-341-9053
Menu Contact

November 2016 Archives

What does a homeowners' association control?

When you buy a home that is controlled by a homeowners' association, you have to agree to follow the rules that the HOA sets up. In your contract, you legally give them the right to tell you what you can do with your property. You'll also likely need to pay HOA fees.

My home was built using shoddy materials. Can I sue?

Homeowners and construction companies can find themselves at loggerheads over alleged construction defects on new builds. Sometimes these defects are immediately obvious, e.g., water seeping or leaking, but some take a while to manifest.

Contact Form

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy